WOMAN : Beauty in the Early 1900's
WILLIAM BRANHAM : Beauty in the Early 1900's
CHOOSING.OF.A.BRIDE_ LA.CA V-2 N-28 THURSDAY_ 65-0429E
22-5 " You take Pearl Bryan. Did you ever see her picture, was supposed to be America's great beauty? There isn't a school kid out of any school but what would have her in a back row. Did you know it's suppose to be that way? Did you know the Bible speaks that that's the way it's going to be?
Also read of Clara Bow
Also read of Marilyn Monroe
Names mentioned by William Branham:
- You take Pearl Bryan. Did you ever see her picture, was supposed to be America's great beauty?
- How many remembers Pearl--reading of Pearl O'Brien? … Supposed to be the most beautiful woman in America.
- I have seen the picture of Pearl O'Brien, which was supposed to be the prettiest woman in the nation at one time.
- A lot of you has read the story; you never heard it, 'cause before my day. Pearl O'Brien, how many ever heard of her? Sure, she was supposed to be the world's most beautiful woman.
- I got a picture of Pearl White, was when Scott Jackson killed her, plunged the knife into her bosom, the secret lover, and the great nation was shook with the song of Pearl White. She was supposed to be the most beautiful woman that there was in the world in those days.
- Pearl White, I believe was her name, of many years ago. She was killed by her lover Scott Jackson. And if you'd see the woman's picture of being the most fairest lady of the land, you would hardly look at her. ~ William Branham
Pearl Bryan Read about Pearl Bryan/Scott Jackson
© 2008 WMB1.com